Sunday, April 13, 2008

Cam Jam the Medicine Man


Cameron James
age 12 1/2 years
(Quotes from his journal)

  • Today Mom said, "when you grow two more feet then you will be a missionary!" I said, "I think that would be a lot of feet. Maybe my hands would turn into feet!" -- age 5

  • Yesterday at the park I told Mom that each nostril is attached to one lung so if you only breathe through one nostril then only one lung gets air in it and the other one doesn't." -- age 6 1/2
  • I keep telling people that Mom is going to have a baby girl even though she isn't. She asked why and I said, "because then we'd get to have Barbie toys!" -- age 5 1/2
  • One day during our Christmas vacation I told Mom, "you are the most beautiful girl in the whole world." Then I looked at her and said, "well, maybe not the most beautiful, but you are the smartest and looks are not nearly as important as smarts!" -- age 8
  • I asked Mom what she wants to be when she grows up. She reminded me that she was already grown up. I said, "well, I mean when you're 28 like Daddy." -- age 5
  • Today I was not happy with Mom for making me finish my dinner before ice cream and I said, "if you don't let me have ice cream then I will control your mind!" -- age 6 1/2
  • Yesterday I asked Mom if she wanted a break. She said yes. I said that on Saturday I would do all of her chores. She said that would be great. I said, "well, I won't do any sweeping or mopping or cleaning or anything else like that. I'll just do the dishes and you can do everything else." -- age 8
  • One night Mom made chicken & rice for dinner and Dad said it tasted just like Mommy's kisses. I said, "I think it tastes like sleeping death!" -- age 6

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am laughing my head off! I am sooooo glad you saved those precious comments from Cameron! You can tell how SMART he is! I can hardly wait to read EVERYTHING ELSE. Before I went on I just had to comment on his! They are priceless! What a wonderful idea to put his comments on there! I also love the picture of everyone in their lockers.

YOU are priceless! It was so wonderful to see you, hug you, talk with you at Brandi's shower and to hold darling little Lizzie. I'm glad you made it safely back home.

Oh I LOVE your blog! I am SO glad you did this!
OK - now I'm going on with it.

Love love love,
Jill

stephschmidt said...

I LOVE how you went through each child and wrote funny things they've said/done! What a wonderful family you have!