Sunday, April 13, 2008

Mikey Bikey Likey Trikey

Micah Spencer
age 11 1/2

  • Tonight I brushed my teeth and asked why there were spaces between my teeth. I asked, "did termites make them?" -- age 5 1/2
  • Yesterday I was picking my nose and eating it and Mom told me not to. I said, "but I love it!" -- age 4 1/2
  • I went with Mom to her doctor appointment last Tuesday. She told the doctor that it felt like the baby was moving furniture around in there. I got wide eyes and said, "you have furniture in there?!?" -- age 5 1/2
  • This week we went for a hike and on the way back down I kept saying that I had an owie. Finally Mom asked, "what hurts?" and I said, "my owie!" -- age 1
  • Today is Mother's Day. In nursery we made paper flowers. After church Mom asked if the flowers were for her and I said, "no! These are Micah's flowers. Your flowers are right there," and I pointed to some dandelions in the grass. -- age 2 1/2
  • This afternoon we were eating dinner and Dad said he wanted to take a nap. Mom said maybe he ought to do all the cleaning and she should take a nap and I said very matter-of-factly, "that would be a change!" -- age 6
  • One night I was saying something about Mom's cooking and she said, "you're skating on thin ice, Young Man." I said, "that's OK. I know how to swim." -- age 9
  • I asked Mom what she would do if she was a bee. She said, "I would make honey." I said, "well, if I was a bee, I would sting people even if they weren't bothering me." -- age 5 1/2


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love all of those comments too! Such a mind - love the "furniture in there" ......and all the others and the pictures too! Can't believe how he's growing up - how they're ALL growing up!

Love,
Jill