Thursday, April 17, 2008

Magical Boxes

The most coveted items in our household, believe it or not, are empty boxes -- the bigger the better. When the Lander Foster Parents food order comes it is like Christmas at our house. Lots and lots of boxes of all shapes and sizes! Last month Jamey built an army tank out of 2 large empty boxes. All of the kids claim boxes to put their treasures in. Rebecca filled this Costco milk box up with dresses from her closet and as many pairs of shoes as she could fit in it. Then she discovered that she could fit herself inside!



Yesterday the food order came so we had lots of empty boxes, but I've claimed them for our primary service project this weekend so I had to hide them in my office.







Elizabeth still managed to try them out, though.

1 comment:

stephschmidt said...

Isn't it funny how much kids love boxes? I swear, Dallin loves the boxes his toys come in as much as the toys themselves!