Sunday, April 13, 2008

"Eefey"


Ethan Alfred
age 9


(quotes from Ethan's journal)

  • One day I asked Mom to do something for me and she said, "You're a big boy, you can do that yourself." I said, "But Mommy, you are a big boy so you can do it for me." -- age 3 1/2


  • Yesterday Mom asked me to do something and I said, "Mom do you know how to say please?" -- age 4
  • Today I asked Mom why she had eyebrows. She asked why I did and I said, "So I can do this" and I lifted my eyebrows up and down several times. -- age 4 1/2
  • We have a new rule that we have to ask to be excused. So yesterday I said, "Mom, may I be confused to clear my plate?"-- age 5
  • The other day Mom heard me tell Ian, "I am squishing a worm in my pocket." She said that is something she doesn't really like to hear her five year old say! -- age 5 1/2

  • There is a "twin wall" downstairs with pictures of me and Ian together and a sign that says "Twice the trouble, twice the fun." I told Mom that it means that it's twice as much fun for us to get in trouble! -- age 7 1/2
  • I told Mom, "everybody at school knows who I am! It's because I have so many talents."-- age 9

1 comment:

Valeri said...

Good question about the cookies! They should have gotten to you by now - I overnighted them! I will contact UPS to see what's going on!

Ha ha.