Monday, August 3, 2009

Are we the Whitings or the Fightings?

Tonight for Family Home Evening we had a lesson about how we need to work on getting along better. It seems that the longer the summer goes on, the more fighting there is at the Whiting house. Have they had enough of each other already? I sure hope not, because I intend to enjoy the rest of my summer! It is too short as it is. School supplies are out in stores. School registration dates are listed in the newspaper. Before we know it, we'll be getting up early and dealing with homework and hurried charts and quick dinners and rushing to soccer games. Ah, soccer! I do love soccer, but it also means a lot of added stress to our schedules. Let's quit fighting so we can enjoy the rest of our lazy days of summer. There are so few left!

No comments: